Mold Removal in Providence
Mold contamination is one of the most ubiquitous forms of loss that people experience throughout the entire country, and its omnipresent nature is why our teams of mold removal experts at 911 Restoration of Providence are here around the clock to take it on.
Through years of hands-on challenges, our team members know that the most efficient and progressive way to eliminate a fungal infestation is to get to the scene of the colony growth quickly and equipped with the perfect tools for the job.
In concert with this fact, our technicians make sure to arrive within 45 minutes of any crisis call for help that we receive.
Moreover, we are also available 24/7/365 to tackle any kind of emergency as soon as it arises so that we can get straight to work eliminating the damages and making your property look like new again in no time.
If your property is already suffering from any form of fungus incident then be sure to contact our mold removal team in Providence with 911 Restoration of Providence for the best help there is today!
Making Sure Mold Growth Doesn’t Happen
More often than not, our team is contacted from home and business owners in the Providence area for help removing an existing mold growth, but they are also tapped regularly for help in preventing contaminations in the first place too.
Here are some simple tips to prevent mold growth:
- Clean up immediately after any major spills that occur so that the area is completely dry and not a haven for any airborne mold spores that may land in the vicinity.
- Use detergent or cleansing agents such as bleach to reduce the chances of mold contamination growth after major spills. Mold already growing won’t be killed by bleach, but it will prevent additional issues from arising if used properly.
- Areas such as under the sink, near sump pumps, and other zones that get regular moisture should be sprayed down with a cleansing agent regularly to prevent contamination.
- For rooms in the home or business that get regular moisture or are constantly humid, the best course of action is to open windows often for ventilation or use a dehumidifier for hard to reach sections of the property.
- Never try to move or eradicate a mold or fungus growth on your own as this will likely only spread the infestation to other areas of the home through airborne spore movement.
These are some of the most common methods for mold prevention, but it is not a total list, so if you have queries that aren’t included here, be sure to contact us for more information.
Don’t let your home fall victim to the effects of a mold or fungus growth without getting help from the best in the industry first. Contact our mold removal team in Providence with 911 Restoration of Providence for immediate relief today!
Specifics Of The Mold Removal Process
When mold contaminates a home it can do so in as little as 48 hours, and at that point it will be far too late for a self-removal process to be effective.
At this point the mold growth will need professional experts to safely and efficiently eliminate.
This is one of the many reasons why our teams of mold removal professionals in Providence are equipped with all the latest technology and their IICRC training and certifications.
If the fungus problem is big enough, it may require a large removal process in addition to the extraction of stagnant water, and even the repair of plumbing apparatus that instigated the outbreak.
When these events are major in scope like this, our teams will even help our clients with the insurance paperwork that is required by insurance companies to pay for the situation.
We make sure to always put the customer first with every project that we do, and mold removal is no exception.
If your home is already smelling a bit musty, then you may have a mold or fungus growth and you should contact our mold removal team in Providence with 911 Restoration of Providence for help today!