Commercial Water Damage Restoration in Providence
Rhode Island is an idealistic setting for commercial property owners. Whether you own an apartment complex that caters to New England tenants or operate a mall with a bevy of merchants, Rhode Island offers business owners an opportunity to run their company within a gorgeous setting.
However, Rhode Island is not without its perils. Located on the Atlantic coast, this northern state can be subjected to hurricanes and seasonal sea storms. The harsh winters can cause a pileup of snow, sleet, and ice on the roofs of commercial buildings, leading to ceiling leaks and water damage.
If your commercial asset has suffered from flooding, it’s vital to call a commercial restoration company that can quickly recuperate your building. This is why you must call 911 Restoration of Providence.
Rapid Water Damage Repair 24/7
When water damage strikes, time is an essential tool. Water damage can devastate a commercial property, and leave a lot of costly cleanup in its wake.
If left unchecked, stagnant water in your walls or basement can cause many health-related risks, putting you, your customers, and your employees in harm’s way.
- One of the most common effects of water damage is rampant mold growth. While this bacteria is critical for breaking down dead things in nature it’s the last thing commercial property owners want in their buildings. After a burst pipe or flood in the basement, it can take just 24 to 48 hours for mold to start growing on water-logged items. This can include carpet, drywall, and furnishings.
- Mold doesn’t just compromise the structural integrity of your commercial building. It can be toxic to your health. Mold spores can enter your lungs and cause coughing, sore throats, asthma and allergy symptoms, and even upper respiratory infections in sensitive individuals. In extreme cases, your property can even be condemned for mold growth.
- Black Water is one of the most dangerous types of flooding is black water. This type of water contamination is from super unsanitary sources. This water can contain pathogens that can make people severely ill if ingested.
- Impaired Wiring, Appliances, and Gas Lines are a big hazard during a flood cleanup process. You should always turn off electrical and gas services to avoid gas leaks or electrical shocks that could cause an explosion.
Sympathetic Commercial Restoration Services Available Around the Clock
When your commercial property has been the subject of a flood, it’s not only your building that can be affected.
The stress, fear, and anxiety that accompanies a disaster can take its toll too. This is why 911 Restoration Services of Providence offers compassion when it is needed the most. Our clients can look forward to empathetic services that puts their needs first – always. Our “fresh start” perspective allows our crew to shine a new light on a dire situation, and helps customers to see the light at the end of the tunnel. Good can always grow out of a disaster, and it’s our mission to help show commercial property owners that. With our team, you can also enjoy numerous other benefits, including:
- A free visual inspection for property owners only
- 45-minute arrival time, 24/7/365
- A free insurance consultation
- Complete water removal, drying, and dehumidifying
- Complete property restoration
- Mold resting and removal
- IICRC certified mold remediation
- And much more!
And flooding isn’t all that we deal with. 911 Restoration is equipped to handle fire damage too and specializes in cleaning all the components of your property and total smoke and odor removal. Fire can be as damaging as flooding, so it is vital that you call our team right away to get restoration services started immediately.
If you live in Rhode Island and have a commercial property that has suffered from a disaster such as flooding or a fire, time is crucial. You cannot leave the damage unchecked because it will get worse. Contact 911 Restoration of Providence today and we will arrive at your location under an hour. We are here for you when you need us the most.
We are equipped with innovative tools and expert techniques to rectify the problem as soon as possible, without disturbing the daily operations of your business. Call us today to see how we can help your commercial building get back up and running again with professional commercial restoration services.